The classic ’57 LP Gold Top in a Bone design outline shape.
Same tone and feel of a 57 LP but with the new look and comfort of the Bone ergonomics.
All components are identical to the ’57 LP.
Detailed information, options and pricing:
Bone '57 Basic build is US$8100 and includes:
* Solid medium weight old growth Mahogany selected for that "57 sweetness"
* South American RW board
* 100% exact 57' PAF pu's with unique early 57' voicing
* Correct ’57 LP circuit with custom tapered CTS pots and 0.022MFD PIO caps
* Mother Of Pearl dot inlays
* Nu-Bone nut
* Single ply body binding
* Single ply neck binding
* Average flamed Eastern Maple top
* ’57 LP hardware
* Creme plastics with Bone style Pickguard outline
* Thin Nitrocellulose finish (Usually with Gold Top and Brown back)
* Hard shell ATA case
* pre 1970 CITES certified BRRW board – 450
* Trapezoid Celluloid Nitrate inlays – 150
* Original NOS BB caps (the correct early PIO and not the cheaper Mylar) - 150 (depending availability)
* NOS 50's harness and PU lead wires (two strands) – 65 (depending availability)
* correct replacement 50’s tuner tips - identical to 50's - 70
* Private stock maple tops (exhibition grade figured maple and/or 50's reclaimed maple) - depending your selection
Express Air shipping– depending location and service
* See Pricing page for current pricing