Right between the Bone-59 and the Bone-I, the Bone 59 H incorporates a Paulownia insert but in a different pattern, leaving the entire center on the body between the neck and the STP solid Mahogany.
For those who wish to cover all grounds in a single guitar the Bone-H will deliver that distinctive 59 LP tone but still be able to perform extremely well in the clean tone department.
Will cover the classic vintage tonality and feel of the 50’s LP’s with a touch of the “Tele On Steroids” effect.
This model is equipped with PAF’s as a standard feature and the option for AirGap-III PAF PU’s.
Bone-H Basic build is US$8600 and includes:
* Solid lightweight old growth Mahogany Body shell
* Solid Paulownia or Balsa U shaped inner body core
* South American RW board
* 50’s LP type circuit with custom tapered CTS pots and 0.022MFD PIO caps
* Mother Of Pearl dot inlays
* Nu-Bone nut
* 1 ply body binding - cream
* Average flamed Eastern Maple top
* ABR-1 or ResoMax wraparound bridge
* SE510-06M-N open back tuners
* Classic Crème plastics
* Thin Shellac/Nitrocellulose finish
* Black headstock with MOP inlay logo and gold silk screened script
* Hard shell ATA case
* pre 1970 CITES certified BRRW board – 450
* Single ply neck binding – 40
* GY PIO Custom caps (0.020MFD $ 0.013MFD) – 70 (recommended)
* NOS 50's harness and PU lead wires (two strands) – 65 (depending availability)
* Private stock maple tops (exhibition grade figured maple and/or 50's reclaimed maple) - depending your
* Patented AirGap-III PAF PU’s – based on the 50’s PAF with the AirGap pole system
Express Air shipping– depending location and service
Custom ordered features: Usually accepted and will be optional and priced upon request.
* See Pricing page for current pricing