Extremely resonant and lightweight instrument with a wide tonal range.
Will cover the classic vintage tonality and feel of the 50’s LP’s with a stronger than usual amount of the “Tele On Steroids” effect.
This model is equipped with the new patented AirGap-II PU’s as a standard feature to compliment the wide tonality range of the instrument.
Bone-I Basic build is US$8600 and includes:
* Solid lightweight old growth Mahogany Body shell
* Solid Paulownia or Balsa inner body core
* South American RW board
* Patented AirGap-II PU’s – based on the 50’s PAF with super wide tonal range
* 50’s LP type circuit with custom tapered CTS pots and 0.022MFD PIO caps
* Mother Of Pearl dot inlays
* Nu-Bone nut
* 1 ply body binding - cream
* Average flamed Eastern Maple top
* ResoMax lightweight wrap around bridge
* SE510-06M-N open back tuners
* Classic Crème plastics
* Thin Shellac/Nitrocellulose finish
* Black headstock with MOP inlay logo and gold silk screened script
* Hard shell ATA case
* pre 1970 CITES certified BRRW board – 450
* Single ply neck binding – 40
* GY PIO Custom caps (0.020MFD $ 0.013MFD) – 70 (recommended)
* NOS 50's harness and PU lead wires (two strands) – 65 (depending availability)
* 100% exact 50's PAF pu's
* Private stock maple tops (exhibition grade figured maple and/or old reclaimed maple) - depending your selection)
Express Air shipping– depending location and service
Custom ordered features: Usually accepted and will be optional and priced upon request.