Pre-CBS T-type is identical in all respects to the 1950-1965 era minus the headstock outline.
A specified year in that range will have it's correct specs.
Basic build starts at US$8450.-
* Pre 1970 CITES certified Brazilian Rosewood board - 450 (for 60's Teles and Thinlines)
* Feather weight Swamp Ash / Alder - 110
* 1 piece swamp Ash / Alder body upgrade - 90
* Reclaimed Maple neck (depending availability)- 350
* Original early 50's CRL switch (softer) - 150
* Original early 50's Bakelite switch tip - 75
* Early Steel saddles, slotted TR nut and tree - 80
* early 50's Blend (tone control functions for blending the Neck PU in) or
standard mid 50's circuit (with tone control)- no charge
* Thin Nickel Silver Neck PU cover (brighter) - no charge
* Bound body - 80
* Double bound body – 150
* Authentic mild relic - 550
* 1950 NAMM Double Esquire - limited -with or without truss-rod – add 1150
* Thinline model - reclaimed figured maple top with crème binding, Mahogany body & neck – 575
* Decorative binding – depending request
*Express Air shipping– depending location and service
* Hard shell ATA case included
Important: To comply with legal requirements and prevent confusion with the
originals the Logo and headstock are Gil Yaron type.
* See Pricing page for current pricing